In order for our building control surveyors to carry out inspections safely and in accordance with guidelines the following MUST be adhered to:
* Social distancing must be met
* Windows/doors to be opened before the internal visit takes place
* Property to be vacated whilst the inspection takes place
* If someone needs to accompany the surveyor they MUST be wearing a face mask and maintain distancing
* Internal inspections will be limited to 15 minutes
This will help ensure the safety of all persons.